Terms and Conditions
Please check each course page for specific continuing education approval and allocated number of CEU/PDA hours.
For more information, please call 778-861-3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Payment is done online using secure e-commerce. We only accept on-line registration.
All Prices are displayed by default in USD (American Dollars) on ProD Seminars Website*. All charges are made in USD.
*ProD Seminars Website offers currency conversion on its website for convenience. This currency conversion is an estimate only. Estimates based on currency conversion are given in brackets. Your credit card used during checkout (or paypal account) will be charged in USD.
Customers are given 2 years to watch and listen to purchased online materials. Please read more below for further details.
Disclaimer: Health-related information changes frequently and therefore information contained on this website may be outdated, incomplete or incorrect. Statements made about products may have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. Use of this web site does not create an expressed or implied physician-patient relationship. You are hereby advised to consult with a physician or other professional health-care provider prior to making any decisions, or undertaking any actions or not undertaking any actions related to any health care problem or issue you might have at any time, now or in the future.In registering for this course, you agree that neither www.prodseminars.com nor Healthy Seminars Inc, nor any other party is or will be liable or otherwise responsible for any decision made or any action taken or any action not taken due to your use of any information presented at this course.
Live Seminars & Live Webinar
- There is a $50 administration fee to withdraw from Live Seminars.
- Cancellation between 14 to 21 days prior to the seminar date, the greater of 50% of the registration fee or $50 will be deducted from your refund.
- No refund if cancellation is less than 14 days prior to seminar date.
- Non-refundable deposits are required for specific courses. These amounts are non-refundable regardless of the policies listed from 1 to 3 above.
Please do not miss your live seminar or live webinar if possible. You cannot ask your specific questions if you are not present. We cannot offer refunds on missed live content due to the limited amount seat/slots available.
Effective January 29, 2014, we are proud to offer you 2 years of access to your live webinars. All courses purchased beginning January 29, 2014, will automatically have a 2-year time limit to be completed for CEU/PDA/CPDs and you will have unlimited, lifetime* access to your purchased course materials for reference and reviewing purposes.
Regulatory bodies require you pass (70%) the assessment tool (quiz) and complete the feedback form to receive your certificate of completion and CEU's/PDA's for Recorded Seminars, Recorded Webinars and Live Webinars
Recorded Seminar Course & Recorded Webinar
Effective January 29, 2014, we are proud to offer you 2 years of access to your online courses. All courses purchased beginning January 29, 2014, will automatically have a 2-year time limit to be completed for CEU/PDA/CPDs and you will have unlimited, lifetime* access to your purchased course materials for reference and reviewing purposes.
Regulatory bodies require you pass (70%) the assessment tool (quiz) and complete the feedback form to receive your certificate of completion and CEU's/PDA's for Recorded Seminars, Recorded Webinars and Live Webinars. Your certificate will be generated in your account automatically for you to download and print after you pass the quiz and complete the feedback form online in your account.
We do not offer cancellation refunds on Recorded Webinars & Recorded Seminar Courses. We offer you the chance however to browse through our preview catalog and learn what our courses are like before you purchase.
The fine print:
- Unlimited, lifetime access is access to the course and course materials for a single individual or account as long as the technology is still available and supported by Pro D Seminars.
- All courses purchased prior to January 1, 2014 had a six-month access for CEU completion, review and reference.
- Registration for an upgraded unlimited, lifetime access is only available for courses purchased after February 1, 2012. ProD Seminars reserves the right to exclude past courses based on availability.