This online course presents a comprehensive approach to treating patients with declining ovarian reserve. In the past, it has been assumed that women with declining ovarian function cannot get pregnant or that they should consider donor eggs. In fact, there are many reversible factors that can cause premature ovarian failure. There are also strategies that can be used to improve ovarian function in women with advanced maternal age. This online course covers the causes and treatment strategies for improving ovarian reserve.
- Overview of Ovarian Reserve and how it is determined from a Western and Chinese Medicine perspective.
- Discussion of etiological factors based on a review of current research.
- Identifying etiological factors in your patients using specialized Chinese Medicine diagnostic procedures.
- Overview of current research on Chinese Medicine and its ability to improve ovarian function.
- Customizing a strategy for improving ovarian function.
- Review of protocols for identifying the most optimal acupuncture, herbal, nutritional and dietary treatments for your patients
- Case management and prognostic factors
Brandon Horn and Wendy Yu Website