In this course, you will learn an innovative, holistic model for evaluating where egg-quality issues are rooted and how to simply, and effectively begin to treat them using not only acupuncture but nutritional supplements, dietary counseling, and herbal medicine. The diagnostic model is based on an integrative vision developed over 11 years of clinical practice and is a blend of Chinese Medicine, Medical Qigong, Taoist Alchemy, and Functional Endocrinology. The basics of this model will be discussed, along with fundamental treatment strategies and case studies.
Goals and Objectives
1. Understand the concept of five-elements as it relates to endocrinology.
2. Learn how to detect distal root pathologies that have severe impacts on oocyte quality
3. Learn the five core factors of the creation of healthy eggs
4. Learn how to use what you already know in TCM to give you instant expertise in the functional relationships described within Functional Medicine
5. Learn efficient, easy-to-prescribe supplement regimens that correct imbalance very quickly – along with herbal strategies using classical formulas