Sooner or later every practitioner discovers that they’ve reached point where the demands of their patients and practice are impacting their life. How do you continue to find sustainable joy, balance and financial success over your career?
- Understand the key components of work-life balance for practitioners
- Distinguish between practice an business, and how to choose between the two.
- Learn key practical strategies for schedule and time management.
- Discover key insights for growing beyond single-practitioner practice, and creating passive income.
Introduction / Overview
The challenges of private practice, and exchanging time for money – “The Valley”. The difference between practice and business. Should you leave The Valley?
A Model For Sustainability
- Time Mastery: Effective scheduling. Billing ratios. Boundaries. Planning.
- More People: Duplicators vs Diversifiers. Types of relationships. Finding the ideal people.
- Passive Income: What is it and how do practitioners create it?
Five Simple Actions
Five practical steps practitioners can take today to find better balance and sustainability.
Watch a Short Clip from this Course: