White Pine Healing Arts is offering a two-year graduate mentorship program, taught by Sharon Weizenbaum, for those students and practitioners who have completed or are soon to complete a foundation Chinese herbal training. During the program, students become involved in a community of practitioners and receive steady contact and in-depth involvement with the material and resources over two years.
Download the 2 year GMP syllabus below
1. Intake and Diagnosis: Case Examples with Sharon Weizenbaum Part 1
2. Intake and Diagnosis: Case Examples with Sharon Weizenbaum Part 2
3. The Remarkable Wen Jing Tang for Treating Infertility
4. The Importance of a Clear Diagnosis Part II
5. The Importance of a Clear Diagnosis Part I
6. Key Points for Treating Bleeding in Gynecology