Dr. Paul C. Magarelli has a rare combination of skills. He is a medical doctor with his own IVF clinic and a board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist. He's played piano since age 5, studied martial arts, and practiced RE&I medicine for over 14 years.
Dr. Magarelli has presented and published ground breaking research on integrating Acupuncture and Western medical treatments for infertility. In fact, when Cambridge Medical Press published its lastest textbook on Reproductive Medicine, he co-wrote the world's first chapter on Traditional Chinese Medicine in a western textbook. He also has a Ph.D. in Nutritional Biochemistry and Animal Physiology having the dubious distinction of being a world authority on shrimp reproduction.
In other words, he is a speaker with immense knowledge and practical experience whose passion for reproductive medicine comes through in this webinars and online courses. Practioners agree:
" ... I have to say that it was absolutely invaluable to my practice. The two hours flew by because the webinar was filled with tons of practical information that I can utilize immediately." (re: Developing a Working/ Productive Relationship with a Medical RE&I Clinical Practice)
We are pleased to offer several of his approved CEU/PDA/CPE/CPD online learning for acupuncturists on the topics of reproductive medicine.
See our full list of Paul Magarelli CEU/PDA-approved courses, or, choose from this list below:
- Western Reproductive Endocrinology (12 CEU/PDA)
- Developing a Working/ Productive Relationship with a Medical RE&I Clinical Practice (2 CEU/PDA)
- Biology of Reproduction (2 CUE/PDA)
Check out these great FREE resources as well:
- Radio Interview - Acupuncture's Ability to Regulate the Body's Stress Hormones to Improve IVF Outcomes (6 min.)
- Radio Interview - Acupuncture & Hormone levels during IVF (19 min.)
- Ovarian Reserve Testing - (Recorded one-hour webinar)
- The Future of Integrative Reproductive Medicine (Recorded one-hour webinar)
Follow Dr. Magarelli on Twitter at https://twitter.com/pcmagarelli