Seminar & Payment Information
Please check each course page for continuing education approval and allocated number of hours.
For more information, please call 778-861-3826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment is done online using secure e-commerce.
We encourage on-line registration. However, if you choose not to pay on-line you may send a Canadian money order or bank draft (we do not accept personal cheques) with the addition of $25 to the regular course enrollment fee.
Please make all money orders/bank drafts payable to ProD Seminars™ and mail to ProD Seminars™ at Suite 250, 828 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, V5Z 1E2. Money orders and bank drafts must be received before 30 days before course date. Otherwise on line registration is mandatory.Cancellation Policy
- $50 administration fee to withdraw from seminars.
- Cancellation between 7 to 21 days prior to the seminar date, the greater of 25% of the registration fee or $50 will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation between 4-6 days prior to the seminar date, the greater of 50% of the registration fee or $50 will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation within 72 hours of the seminar, the greater of 75% of the registration fee or $50 will be deducted from your refund.
- Non refundable deposits are required for specific courses. These amounts are non refundable regardless of the policies listed from 1-4 above.