Virtually no one in the industrialized world is untouched by the fear and suffering that surrounds the phenomenon of cancer. Chinese medicine offers many options to help ease the side effects of this disease as well as the physical and psychological suffering that accompanies it.
In this online course, Dr. Heiner Fruehauf will present some of the knowledge accumulated by Chinese TCM hospitals in five decades of successfully complementing standard treatment options (surgery, chemotherapy, radiation) with Chinese herbal treatments. In addition, he will share his own clinical insights on how best to build an herbal formula for the complementary therapy of different types of cancer. In addition, he will emphasize the important role of dietary measures in the treatment of cancer, and present practical advice in the areas of meditation, Qigong, and adjustment of the patient’s emotional/spiritual outlook.
• Understand cancer from a classical Chinese medical perspective
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of standardized treatment strategies researched at TCM hospitals in China
• Learn simple pattern recognition for different types of cancer
• Learn herbal strategies to aid the effect of radiation and chemotherapy, while minimizing their negative side effects
• Learn how to build base formulas and how to modify them in order to support cancer patients in their journey towards recovery