- Factors that make children unique from adults
- Eastern and Western approaches
- Relieving common mental and emotional disorders
- Learn special treatments for children
- How to handle common respiratory and digestive diseases
David graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in 2007 having spent many years studying directly under Alex Tiberi, widely considered to be the foremost expert on pediatric acupuncture and herbalism in the Western world. Part of this training included developing painless, needle-free alternatives to acupuncture, and safe, healthy, and tasty herbal formulas for a wide variety of conditions. David has also traveled extensively in Korea and China furthering his studies in pediatrics. Treatments also include advice on diet, immunizations, prognosis, and diagnosis.
David is faculty at PCOM, teaching all pediatrics courses at the college. He is a doctoral fellow also from PCOM. David treats exclusively pediatric patients at his private practice in Ocean Beach, CA at Acusport Health Center.