The Kidney is often described as the most mysterious of the Chinese organ systems—“the source of all life.” It is described as the prenatal source of energy, exhibiting a yin/yang nature. In this webinar,
Dr. Fruehauf will explore the clinical reality that the root of chronic illness cannot really be treated successfully without properly understanding and supporting the Kidney. He will draw from his own clinical experience working with the Fire Spirit lineage of herbal medicine as well as his decade long research into the clinical significance of the cosmological symbolism associated with the organ networks. Participants will gain an expanded understanding of how to identify and treat Kidney pathologies that can easily inform existing clinical practice.
• Review Kidney physiology and pathology
• Learn about the ancient cosmological symbol field associated with the Kidney and how it can inform the clinical diagnosis and treatment of this organ system
• Explore the Fire Spirit lineage tenet of nourishing yang as it pertains to the Kidney organ network
• Introducing northern lineages nourishing kidney yin
• Learn classical herbal strategies to address Kidney pathology in the clinic