Watch Course Preview
Almost every practice, from new to established, needs a supply of new patients. Who are they, where are they, and what are the best strategies to attract them to your practice?
Introduction / Overview
What stops patients from joining your practice? Introduce the concept of The River. Model overview.
The New Patient Attraction Model
A model for becoming the go-to professional, and getting patients across The River:
- Create Expert Status: Learn three key elements of expert status: Visibility, Focus, and Education
- Use Stepping Stones: First Dates. Offering a low-risk first step to prospective patients.
- Build Bridges: From Dating to Relationships. How to build referral relationships comfortably and successfully.
Jumping the Line: Simple Steps to Buying a Practice
Buying an existing practice is the single fastest way to fill your schedule. It’s easier than you think—here’s how to find, assess, and purchase a practice.
Five Simple Actions
- Five practical steps practitioners can take today to begin attracting patients.
- Develop a long-term career strategy for attracting new patients
- Understand the main sources of new patients, and their pros and cons
- Discover the value of, and strategies for, buying an existing practice
- Best practices/strategies for finding new patients in each category
- To niche or not to niche
Watch a Short Clip from this Course: