Watch Jane Lyttletons 15 minute introduction to this new course
This course will help you naturally support IVF patients who are currently undergoing western medical care for fertility issues or plan to. Patients these days are becoming increasingly sophisticated, and in response, TCM doctors wishing to treat infertility must be familiar with not only IVF procedures, but how to integrate them into the Traditional Chinese Medicine framework.
Jane Lyttleton takes decades of experience and guides step by step through the IVF process and how to make the most of your TCM fertility skills, in order to improve your patient outcomes and patient confidence in you.
Jane Lyttleton explores the integration of TCM & In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to improve the patient’s success rate of pregnancy and live birth through the IVF process. The ethics and effectiveness of combining TCM and IVF are also presented. Diagnostic methods and treatment options will be discussed in detail, as well be the dilemmas and advantages of combining Chinese medicine with IVF programs. Research is presented on the use of IVF and TCM to support her approach.
Watch a 20 minute free clip of this course in action:
This course includes:
- Learning how to talk to your fertility patient by knowing which questions to ask
- The basics IVF protocols and what you need to know
- The strengths and weaknesses of TCM compared to IVF protocols
- TCM Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine protocols to support IVF treatment
Supportive treatment for patients planning to undergo IVF
- Research related to the treatment of fertility using TCM