Online Continuing Education for TCM & Acupuncture Practitioners
1. What are the concerns surrounding low amniotic fluid (AFI) in late pregnancy? How would you treat a patient in order to stabilize or increase her AFI? Include a point prescription and nutritional/ herbal recommendations.
2. When does labor preparation acupuncture typically begin? Why do we balance the Ren & Du as a means of preparing the body for birth?
3. After which week can Ba Liao points be added to a treatment?
4. What lifestyle changes can a woman make to signal to her body that she is ready to go into labor?
5. How does the inclusion of GB 41 and SJ 5 impact a protocol intended to bring on labor? What other points might you use in the context of such a treatment?
Stay informed on our latest news, Updates, courses and new webinars.