Online Continuing Education for TCM & Acupuncture Practitioners
1. Calculate your average billing ratio for the past three weeks.
2. List your vacations – dates and lengths – for the next 12 months. Enter them in your clinic calendar.
3. What would the two greatest benefits and two greatest challenges in adding a new practitioner to your practice?
4. What is your shortest appointment time? If you were to offer a shorter appointment time than you currently do, how long would it be? How would you price it?
5. List ten things that you are currently doing in practice that you could delegate to someone else – administratively or in treatment.
Stay informed on our latest news, Updates, courses and new webinars.