Why does online course access for CEU/PDA/CPD expire after 2 years?
All courses purchased after January 29, 2014, will automatically have a 2-year time limit to complete CEU/PDA/CPDs, as well as have unlimited lifetime* access to your purchased course materials for reference and reviewing purposes.
If you registered for a course before January 29, 2014, and you want to have more time to complete for CEU/PDA/CPD, as well as, extended access beyond two years for reference and reviewing, then you can choose one of three affordable options below based on how many courses you want to extend.
Three options for extensions are available for those who purchased courses prior to January 29, 2014.
- Extend one course for 2 years access for CEU/PDA/CPDs and unlimited access* to materials for reference and review.
- Extend two courses for 2 years access for CEU/PDA/CPDs and unlimited access* to material for reference and review.
- Extended multiple courses (three or more) for 2 years access for CEU/PDA/CPDs and unlimited access* to material for reference and review.
The fine print:
- * Unlimited, lifetime access is access to the course and course materials for a single individual or account as long as the technology is still available and supported by Pro D Seminars.
- All courses purchased prior to January 1, 2014 had a six-month access for CEU completion, review and reference.
- Registration for an upgraded unlimited, lifetime access is only available for courses purchased after February 1, 2012.
Dear Pro D Customers,
Changing our policy from six months to 2-years required a lot of thought and upgrades to our website. We wanted to meet your needs of more time with the course material especially for those of you who complete most of your CEU/CPD/PDA through Pro D Seminars.
We want to balance the need for extended time for the completion of your courses, retiring courses that are no longer relevant for your practice, and providing you access to the materials (recordings and handouts) beyond the two years for continued reviewing. All while maintaining our high standard of courses available to you.
If you purchased a course on or after January 29, 2014, you will automatically receive extended access. If you registered for a course before January 29th, 2014 and you want to have more time to complete for CEU/PDA/CPD’s, as well as, continued access beyond two years for reviewing, then you can choose one of three affordable options based on how many courses you want to extend.
We would love to give all customers, new and loyal, the "extended warranty." Unfortunately it would bury our team and we would not be able to operate and offer the customer service and products, which Pro D Seminars is built upon. The extension fees are low and reasonable to extend your courses. Those who really need extra time to complete for CEU/PDA/CPDs and want to have unlimited access to material will hopefully see the value and purchase the extended access. And those who really do not plan to review the material again and do not need extra time do not need to extend their access. This allows us to continue to serve your specific needs.
Thank you for chooing Pro D Seminars and I wish you incredible success,
Lorne Brown, BSc, CPA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt
Founder, Pro D Seminars