Chinese New Year Sale
When you register for any Pro D Seminars online courses you receive 2 years access to recording to complete for CEU/PDA, plus LIFETIME* access to course recordings for continued review. For a complete list of our courses, visit our online catalog today.
* lifetime access is access to the course and course materials for a single individual or account as long as the technology is still available and supported by Pro D Seminars.
Pro D Seminars is an approved provider NCCAOM, California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, AACMA, NZRA, CTCMA and more...
Our list of topics include:
ProD Seminars include experienced and published practitioners
- Debra Betts
- Heiner Fruehauf
- Huang Huang
- Jane Lyttleton
- Lonny Jarret
- Randine Lewis
- Sharon Weizenbaum
- Brandon Horn
- Claudia Citkovitz
- Yvonne Farrell
- Feng Shi Lun
- Misha Cohen
- Arya Nielsen
- plus many more!
Professional Development for Health Care Providers - ProD Seminars™ is dedicated to being the leader in providing quality continuing education for chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists.
Remember to take advantage of our Chinese New Years sale
Coupon Code: ROOSTER
Follow this link to shop and save 25%
Online course on relevant topics such as infertility, pregnancy, pediatrics, professional issues (ethics), classical Chinese medicine, psycho-emotional diseases, cancer, diagnosis, pulse and so much more to help you find confidence and success in your practice.
Here is a list of new recorded courses (OVER 200 HOURS)
added in the past 12 months (All are IPad friendly too)
The following courses have the best savings! (all iPad friendly)
- Gua Sha Certification Program by Dr. Arya Nielsen (11 module package for 50 CEU/PDA) - click here to save
- Foundations in Auricular Medicine by Dave Maybee click here to save
- The Treatment of Infertility by Jane Lyttleton - click here to save
- Ten Key Formula Families in Chinese Medicine by Dr. Huang Huang - click here to save
- Clarifying Diagnosis by Sharon Weizenbaum - click here to save
- Pediatric Essentials: Practical Training to Jumpstart Your Pediatric Practice by Robin Green - click here to save
- The A to Z Guide to Using Acupuncture in Pregnancy and Childbirth by Debra Betts - click here to save
- Psycho-emotional Disorders and the 8 Extraordinary Vessels by Yvonne Farrell - click here to save
- Introducing Functional Medicine Into Your Acupuncture Practice - Dan Kalish - click here to save
- Dr. Feng Shi Lun's Jing Fang Diagnosis and Formulas by Dr. Feng Shi Lun - click here to save
- New Insights into the Eight Extraordinary Channels in the Treatment of Infertility and Miscarriage by Brandon Horn and Wendy Yu - click here to save
- 12 Module Approach to Optimizing Ovarian Function and Jing Potential by Randine Lewis - click here to save